HOW DO I ACTIVATE MY ACCOUNT?The instructions to activate your account will be sent to your email once you have submitted the registration form. If you did not receive this email, your email service provider’s mailing software may be blocking it. You can try checking your junk / spam folder or contact us at [email protected]
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY POINTS? HOW DO I EARN IT?Because you are important to us, we want to know what you think about the products. As an added value, every time you rate the products you earn points which go straight to your account. 1 point are added to your account for every review that you give. You will need those points in order to redeem the products. So keep rating the products to keep earning points! For detail of Points you can directly email us at bridaldres[email protected]
HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDERS & PAYMENT?After logging into your account, the status of your checkout history can be found under Order History. For orders via registered postage, a tracking number (article tracking number) will be given to you after the receipt given from Shipping Company Used by Us.
HOW DO I CANCEL MY ORDERS BEFORE I MAKE A PAYMENT?After logging into your account, go to your Shopping Cart. Here, you will be able to make payment or cancel your order. Note: We cannot give refunds once payment is verified.
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE FOR MY ORDER TO ARRIVE AFTER I MAKE PAYMENT?There will be 2 categories of our Dresses
- Ready to Ship
- On Pre order
WHAT IS THE ACCUMULATED DELIVERY FEE FOR? HOW MUCH IS THE HANDLING FEE?We will try to facilitate your about delivery charges. For this you can Redeem your earn Points by giving your reviews of our dresses. (Redeem points will only be for ready to ship dresses delivery charges) The flat-rate handling fee is and it is only applicable to Ready to Ship dresses. For PRE ORDERS delivery charges will be according to the quantity of dresses you order. Handling fee covers the delivery, material, labor and logistics cost to support the delivery service. When you will click Check out button your delivery charges will be shown to you before submitting your order.
HOW DO YOU SHIP MY ORDERS?All your orders are sent via DHL, Ocex International courier service, F.M Cargo and few more best services.
HOW DO I MAKE PAYMENTS USING PAYPAL? HOW DOES IT WORK?Paypal is the easiest way to make payments online. While checking out your order, you will be redirected to the Paypal website. Be sure to fill in correct details for fast & hassle-free payment processing. After a successful Paypal payment, a payment advice will be automatically generated to Samplestore.com system for your order. It’s fast, easy & secure.
WHAT ARE THE PAYMENT METHODS AVAILABLE?At the moment, we only accept Credit/Debit cards and Paypal payments.
CAN I PAY USING PAYPAL WITHOUT A PAYPAL ACCOUNT?Yes! It is commonly misunderstood that a Paypal account is needed in order to make payments through Paypal. The truth is you DO NOT need one, although we strongly recommend you sign up to enjoy the added ease of use. Without a Paypal account, all you need is any Debit/Credit card stated below that is supported by Paypal. By using Paypal, we can process & deliver your orders to you in a shorter time. Paypal is the easiest & most secure way to make payment online. No account needed
WHY MUST I MAKE PAYMENT IMMEDIATELY AT CHECKOUT?Ready to ship dresses are First come First get basis only. To ensure that you get your desired dress, it is recommended that you make your payment within 60 minutes of checking out. And for Pre order Dresses Payment is Must.
WHAT HAPPENS IF THERE’S BEEN A DELIVERY MISHAP TO MY ORDER? (DAMAGED OR LOST DELIVERY)We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any dress that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at [email protected] We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
- In the event of damaged dresses received, we will require photo proof of the affected samples and your D.O (Delivery Order) in order for us to investigate and review before a decision is made to re-send the dress to you at no cost, subject to availability. In light of this, any dress that falls into this category should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo to us at [email protected]
- In the event of lost mail, we will try to locate the delivery team in Canada and if there’s a clear indication that your order is indeed lost, we’ll re-send the order to you at no cost, subject to availability.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE EVENT OF UNSATISFACTORY/EXPIRED/WRONG SAMPLE/MISSING SAMPLES?We take such matters very seriously and will look into individual cases thoroughly. Any sample that falls under the below categories should not be thrown away before taking photo proof and emailing the photo of the affected sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) to us at [email protected] We regret to inform you that no refunds will be given for orders that fall under the below categories.
- In the event that the dress you’ve received is unsatisfactory in any way you perceive, we will require photo proof of the sample and your D.O (Delivery Order) as well and you may be required to send us back the dress within 3 days for close inspection and review before a decision is made to re-send a dress to you at no cost, subject to availability. The postage cost will be credited back to your next purchase after we receive the returned item.
- In the event that you’ve received the wrong dress, we will require photo proof of the wrongly sent sample and D.O (Delivery Order) and after reviewing, we’ll re-send the correct dress to you at no cost, subject to availability.
Here are some lehenga designs that work for the Indian body type.
· A-line lehenga
· Jacket lehenga
· Mermaid lehenga
· Panelled or kalidar lehenga
· Flared lehenga
· Half saree lehenga
· Straight cut lehenga
Different Ways to Wear Your Lehenga
1. Slit Top and Lehenga Skirt. Pairing a slit top or a long sleeved jacket with the lehenga skirt is a beautiful type of fusion wear
2. Dupatta around Your Neck
3. Lehenga With a Belt
4. Anarkali Suit and Lehenga Skirt
5. Lehenga and Saree Hybrid
6. Lehenga Blouse and Simple Skirt
7. Lehenga Skirt and Plain Blouse
Double Dupatta Style
You can conceal your belly by draping your saree pallu or lehenga dupatta around the waist or with a flared bottom. A wide bottom lehenga will make your waist look comparatively smaller; if not that, it will at least make your body look proportionate.
· Kalki Fashion. Kalki is one of the most sought after bridal couture shops which houses an exclusive line of couture, footwear and jewellery
· Neeru's Emporio
· Aishwarya Fashion Studio
· Nallu Collections
· Nine colours
Kanchipuram Silk Sarees
Traditionally made by weavers from Tamil Nadu, the Kanchipuram Saree is considered to be of the highest quality sarees and are woven naturally.
Banarasi Sarees From Uttar Pradesh
Kanjeevaram From Tamil Nadu
Kasavu Saree From Kerala
Paithani Saree From Maharashtra
Sambalpuri Saree From Odisha
Chanderi Saree From Madhya Pradesh
Muga Silk Saree From Assam
Bomkai Saree From Odisha
1. Pleat your saree properly. It's important to drape your saree well
2. Choose light fabrics. Avoid stiff fabrics like cotton or organza
3. Pick dark colours
4. Pick light and elongated prints
5. Stick to thin borders
6. Longer sleeves are a better choice
7. Tie it below the navel
Navratna stones and gold embroidery- Chennai Silks used all that and more to weave the 'Vivaah Patu', the most expensive silk sari in the world.
Banarasi Silk Saree. A Banarasi sari is a sari made in Varanasi, a city which is also called Benares or Banaras. The saris are among the finest saris in India and are known for their gold and silver brocade or zari, fine silk and opulent embroidery.
Contrasting Jewellery For Lehenga Ideas
· Bright Contrasting Colours: Violet and Green
· Bright Contrasting Colours: Reddish Pink with a Pop of Blue
· Bright Contrasting Colours: Saffron and Green
· Bright Contrasting Colours: Pink with Red and Green
· Contrasting Jewel tones: Maroon and Emerald Green
An anarkali is a dress-like garment that consists of a long frock style top which creates a flattering flowing silhouette. The bodice of the Anarkali is cinched just below the chest and the rest of the frock is flowing, usually until the knee.
The jacket style of Anarkali suit has become very popular, and people now wear it to style other traditional pieces of Indian wear. For example, you can wear your jacket Anarkali suit on top of a short or long Kurti to give it a trendy look.
Fabric required: 4 Mtrs + Lining fabric 3 Mtrs. We will need total of 10 kalis. 5 for each front and back respectively. If you want more voluminous Anarkali you can take more kalis.
· Wear it with leggings or stitched churidar. This is a no-brainer – most Anarkalis are, anyway, worn with leggings
· Wear it with palazzo pants. A knee-length Anarkali suit will go very well with your palazzo pants, especially if the pants are really wide and flared
· Wear it with a skirt
· Wear it with jeans
1. GRAB SOME HEELS TO LOOK SLIM IN ANARKALI SUITS. We'll start from bottom to top
2. WEAR DARK SOLID COLORS. The fact is dark colors make you look slimmer
3. WEAR LONG ANARKALI SUITS. Floor length Anarkali Suits aren't a great idea.
4. PICK SMALLER MOTIFS.
PICK LONG SLEEVES
The shalwar are loose pajama-like trousers. The legs are wide at the top, and narrow at the ankle. The kameez is a long shirt or tunic, often seen with a Western-style collar; however, for female apparel, the term is now loosely applied to collarless or mandarin-collared kurtas.
The salwar kameez is a traditional outfit worn by Punjabi women. It comprises a pair of trousers known as the salwar and a tunic called the kameez. ... The salwar kameez is usually paired with a long, sheer fabric scarf or shawl known as a dupatta, which is either draped across the neck or over the head.
These salwar suits are the latest trend going on for Indian ladies of all ages. They keep the quintessential essence of grace of ethnic fashion but still maintain the casual factor. A long, simple kurti is paired with a palazzo salwar to recreate liquid fashion.
This is similar to the Salwar Kameez in many respects. It is usually worn by women in the Indian subcontinent. ... A Salwar is more of a baggy type whereas a churidar is closely fitted at the thighs, ankles as well as the hips. You will also find that the churidar is longer than the Salwar.
Usually, women prefer to go for pure cotton salwar kameez material as this is the softest, most comfortable of all, though blended fabrics like cotton silk, cotton jute or cotton viscose are also widely used.
There was a time when palazzos were a super hit trend but the fad soon blew out. However, Palazzo is back in style in the form of palazzo suit. ... Palazzos are comfortable, light and easy to move about in due to their wide leg pattern. Paired with a kameez, Indian kurtis or long Indian kurta it looks even more stylish
Palazzo pants (British English: palazzo trousers, Indian English: pantada) are long women's trousers cut with a loose, extremely wide leg that flares out from the waist.
Palazzo pants can be worn with a simple white tee or even a white blouse. Or you can wear your most loved graphic tee which happens to be one of my favorite ways to wear them. Honestly there are so many tops you can wear with the pants depending if you are headed to the beach or into work!
Formal wear can be quite tiring with the belts, buckles and the whole routine. So, when palazzos offer a more comfortable, yet stylish alternative, why not just grab it? Straight cuts can be paired with kurtas of any length, and they just look marvellous with Pakistani suits.
Choose the right fabric to get the best out of you. If you are too skinny and petite, go for stiff fabrics like raw silk or broquede. Flowy fabrics like chiffon or georgette are better for plump women as they do not remain stiff. Also, fabrics like cotton and linen work good for summers and casual wear